What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dealer replaced the Torque Converter. Said they had seen it before. they had the truck 2 days and all is well so far. Been about 1000 miles and 3 weeks.
Seems like a common issue from reading the forum... good luck. See if you can update in a few thousand miles so i know if your still vibration free.

L's Truck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like a common issue from reading the forum... good luck. See if you can update in a few thousand miles so i know if your still vibration free.

Yea very common. Some people have not had luck with a fix yet though. I'll definitely update.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Got the gloss black ck162 wheels, removed chrome side door molding, installed e&g classics exhaust tips in black

View attachment 186637
What did the E&G exhaust run. Looks great! I actually went to school with Darren Gilbreth and that's who own E&G haven't talked to him in a long time. They used to have a shop in Columbus MD not sure if it's still there.

Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coops924