What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beachcomber

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, on my LT 4x4, I debadged the LT, added chrome on the door handles, the roof rack, DUBS 22" wheels with Trail Grappler G2's, added rear chrome strip, added the hitch cover, removed third row, added weathertech cargo mat and cargo shade.

Next up is installing the fog lights and chrome brow, tow hooks, mirror chrome, vitesse throttle controller (love this product on my other cars), new cat back system and lastly, maybe something different with the grill.

IMG_0390.JPG

BK76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, on my LT 4x4, I debadged the LT, added chrome on the door handles, the roof rack, DUBS 22" wheels with Trail Grappler G2's, added rear chrome strip, added the hitch cover, removed third row, added weathertech cargo mat and cargo shade.

Next up is installing the fog lights and chrome brow, tow hooks, mirror chrome, vitesse throttle controller (love this product on my other cars), new cat back system and lastly, maybe something different with the grill.

View attachment 78969

beautiful ride. You might be the first person I have read that said "added chrome". I had to re-read it to confirm. Looking at those wheels, I think it would be awesome if you were able to color match a wrap to that and replace the chrome with the color matched wrap. Would totally make your ride unique whereever you went.

either way, beautiful ride and enjoy making it yours!

beachcomber

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
beautiful ride. You might be the first person I have read that said "added chrome". I had to re-read it to confirm. Looking at those wheels, I think it would be awesome if you were able to color match a wrap to that and replace the chrome with the color matched wrap. Would totally make your ride unique whereever you went.

either way, beautiful ride and enjoy making it yours!

Thank you! I know, I'm one of the strange ones that likes chrome. BUT, believe it or not, it was a huge 'step out of my comfort zone' with those wheels! I wanted chrome wheels badly, but my inner voice kept telling me to try something different. Hope I pulled it off. So far, no regrets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I know, I'm one of the strange ones that likes chrome. BUT, believe it or not, it was a huge 'step out of my comfort zone' with those wheels! I wanted chrome wheels badly, but my inner voice kept telling me to try something different. Hope I pulled it off. So far, no regrets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your rims look good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
autom8ted