What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Duff87

Reaction score
Thank you I actually saw that same listing on eBay. Was hesitant because it's kinda expensive most other chrome trims are like in between 30-40. Do you have any tips on how to apply?
Yea these are stainless steel, the plastics ones are the cheap ones, but instructions are in the box, follow them and you will be straight, says it is a 2 person job, I did mine by myself at night and paid the price had to get some super glue to make it work

Vinvin7716

Reaction score
Had time yesterday to wrap my trim and install the vanquish fogs. Now I need to find time to install the ddm low beams, mvi module and finish wrapping the front. Car needs a wash too. We need more time in the day!!!

IMG_1787.JPG

IMG_1788.JPG

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great!

Did you wrap roof rack and mirrors too?

Vinvin7716

Reaction score
Nah. Rack and mirrors were already black. I think the rack is part of the midnight edition package. Glad I don't have to hop on roof to wrap it.

Vinvin7716

Reaction score
Got the exact same truck!! Looking forward to how yours turns out for inspiration ;)

I'm hoping to finish wrapping it tonight after work along with installing the low beams. Still waiting on blackbear for my tune. Tmrw I'm dropping the hoe off near work to have the mvi unit installed.

Really itching to install esky lights on the hoe after seeing a burb with them on in person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n