What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only difficult in the cost. But it did take my guy all day. He said it was a pain in the ass. That's not something I could tackle myself.

Was thinking of a DIY project but sounds like it would be better left to someone else...mind sharing the price you paid?

Any thoughts of just removing the letters? Maybe pictures don't do it justice but it might look better off. Otherwise I like the move. Not a fan of the chrome and have debated removing my door molding and the Denali letters to completely debadge my own ride.

I've gone back and forth with just debadging but decided against it for now but still not a fan of the chrome. The black lettering does look better in person than what the photos show.

YDFresh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Was thinking of a DIY project but sounds like it would be better left to someone else...mind sharing the price you paid?

I've gone back and forth with just debadging but decided against it for now but still not a fan of the chrome. The black lettering does look better in person than what the photos show.

I paid $275. Not sure if that's a fair price or not but seemed to be pretty consistent with places I looked at around me. I'm satisfied with the results. And after looking at the photos on the computer as opposed to my phone, I do like the black letters. It didn't show up very well on the phone. Looks good! I still can't decide what I'm going to do...

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $275. Not sure if that's a fair price or not but seemed to be pretty consistent with places I looked at around me. I'm satisfied with the results. And after looking at the photos on the computer as opposed to my phone, I do like the black letters. It didn't show up very well on the phone. Looks good! I still can't decide what I'm going to do...

I think $275 seems pretty reasonable given the amount of time it took to complete. I'd definitely be willing to pay that.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got a quote for $300 from a local shop to do all the chrome window trim. Seems fairly reasonable to me.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vote for May 2016 Truck of the Month

Sponsored by GoTriNova.com detailing products.

logo.png

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thre...ed-by-gotrinova-com-detailing-products.80719/

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much are they charging? You bring to dealer or shop?

Sent from my iPhone 7s using Tapatalk

Total install cost was $200. It was a shop, wasn't even sure the dealership would have installed an aftermarket exhaust.

I probably could have installed it myself but since I don't have easy access to a lift and I've never done one before I'd rather just pay to have it done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman