What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pittz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My warranty ran out last month, so figures something would happen the month after. I knew something was going on when I would start her car and things would randomly happen(window message/stabilitrack)

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I told this story before but ill tell it again....that being said..... every manufacturer has its problems....
I bought an 01 tahoe new, not a problem for 10+ years.....reg maintenance and normal wear and tear..... my brother liked it and bought an 02..... bad fuel pump within the first 3 months.... traded it on an 04 and had some trim problems....it happens.... its life

Pittz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I told this story before but ill tell it again....that being said..... every manufacturer has its problems....
I bought an 01 tahoe new, not a problem for 10+ years.....reg maintenance and normal wear and tear..... my brother liked it and bought an 02..... bad fuel pump within the first 3 months.... traded it on an 04 and had some trim problems....it happens.... its life

If you would have seen this cable and how it was put together, you would know someone intentionally let it "slide" by inspection. It was noticeably stretched to the max and not seated properly. I get that things go wrong, I work on cars, but $hit like this pisses me off. Short changing the consumer.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you would have seen this cable and how it was put together, you would know someone intentionally let it "slide" by inspection. It was noticeably stretched to the max and not seated properly. I get that things go wrong, I work on cars, but $hit like this pisses me off. Short changing the consumer.
Agreed.

Ksnell

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
6D4DCB20-3B2E-4CE5-B4E6-E789053937B3.jpeg 459AD30C-4490-4F10-9451-E6E7F7381C71.jpeg Hid high low and led fogs led back up and liscense plate. Max liners inside have the wireless module to change out. Then it will be time to unlock the tv in motion and level. Maybe an 18 denali grill and debadge. Only had it a couple weeks and got a lot to learn.
3A1C337B-CE6A-4AC0-978E-D0F2DA620EDA.jpeg

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^Those lights look great, they should come like that...

Didn’t do anything with mine cuz it’s gone. But I’m counting down the days to get a Denali over spring break. Gotta travel since they mark them up here for “Adjusted Retail Market Value”. In the meantime I have bent the MINI’s rim from a pothole and came out to a flat this morning. Yay.

Is there any way I can change my username?? I haven’t been in a Tahoe since 2013 lol and I don’t really want to make a new acct.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^Those lights look great, they should come like that...

Didn’t do anything with mine cuz it’s gone. But I’m counting down the days to get a Denali over spring break. Gotta travel since they mark them up here for “Adjusted Retail Market Value”. In the meantime I have bent the MINI’s rim from a pothole and came out to a flat this morning. Yay.

Is there any way I can change my username?? I haven’t been in a Tahoe since 2013 lol and I don’t really want to make a new acct.
@NathanJax @07Burb will help u out wiyh username

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog