What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
You definitely got ripped off because I've seen LTs on the lot and all had covers on them. I'm not sure about the LS models though .

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm happy not to have the hitch cover. Just one more thing to deal with when I want to put a bike rack on. And g-d forbid that I break one of the tabs that secures it in place like one of my neighbors.

el_flores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm happy not to have the hitch cover. Just one more thing to deal with when I want to put a bike rack on. And g-d forbid that I break one of the tabs that secures it in place like one of my neighbors.
Just go ahead and send it to me, I'll get it out of your way!

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had Michelin Defenders installed in the oem 275/55/20 size. Had Michelin Premier LTXs prior and they only lasted 26k...The defenders seem to have a much better ride and look much better!

defender.jpg

empire_designs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went ahead and did the headlight switch mod to keep my HID lights off until I actually need them. Basically removed the spring in the switch to allow the knob to rest in the off position.

Has there been issues with the bulbs burning out prematurely or is this a purely asthetics mod? Ie, do you just prefer not to have auto DRL?

UnitedStites

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has there been issues with the bulbs burning out prematurely or is this a purely asthetics mod? Ie, do you just prefer not to have auto DRL?
Hi – no, I have not had an issue with the bulbs burning out, but I did feel that the HID headlights were a little too much for daytime.

DWTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went ahead and did the headlight switch mod to keep my HID lights off until I actually need them. Basically removed the spring in the switch to allow the knob to rest in the off position. View attachment 83110 View attachment 83105View attachment 83106View attachment 83107

I had no idea this was something that could be done, I really like that. Do you have a more detailed write up someplace? Any more specific details you can provide would be great.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar