Weathertech vs Husky Weatherbeater

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jl449

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the x-act contour for fronts, 2nd and 3rd row. I'm pretty happy with them and no issues with the driver side moving around.

20151209_181547.jpg 20151209_180436.jpg 20151209_175037.jpg

NowZoomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Confirmation

Rec'd Husky x act fronts after returning the WTs

Husky crush the WTs, it is not even close

undertaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so husky for the front 2, and weathertech for everything second row and back?

seems husky only has the xact contour for the front, and a weatherbeater for the rear? am I mixing and matching that way?

LGSONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great post with a lot of good info. I ordered and installed the Husky Weatherbeater for the front and 2nd row. They fit much better than the Weathertech's I had in my Silverado. My dad and I drove down to a construction site this morning and these could not have been installed at a better time. Very happy with the fit and ability to keep the muck out. These are much nicer than the Weathertech's that I had that cost more. Very happy with my purchase.

One thing that would be nice. the ability to remove the Husky label and maybe something with the bow tie or Z71 like what came with the truck.

Got a call just a bit ago, my dad just ordered the same for his new Silverado High Country. I had sent him a link to this thread...

LGSONE

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Im a dealer now for HUSKY and have the 1st/2nd row husky 159 shipped. Few pics in my 16 escalade. I will be adding these to my store page here shortly. Great fit on these

20160214_104329.jpg
20160214_104849.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly you can't go wrong with either floor mat. My mom runs Husky WeatherBeater in her '14 Impala and I've been running weathertech for a long time in my burb and both are nice quality!

undertaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer the huskys in the escalade over the weathertechs in my suburban, of course 2 different body styles, but the huskys seem thicker and just seem to fit better.

vadang

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New guy here. Just picked up a '16 Escalade 2 weeks ago and I bought the Husky WB's after reading through this thread multiple times. They did fit very well, but it drove my wife and I nuts how it covers up the kick plates on both the 1st and 2nd row. I considered cutting the edges off the mats, but then it most likely would not have a clean edge. I would have probably been okay with it if it covered the kick plates completely, but with it only covering it partially just made it look cheap and not-clean.

So unfortunately, we are going back to the sucky oem ones for now, and are just going to find something to cover the center aisle b/w the buckets. I noticed the older 07-10 tahoe/yukon had a separate WT liner available for the center aisle...I wonder how well that would fit in the new design.

white15

Reaction score
I wonder if the 2nd and 3rd row 1 piece WT set from an XL would work in a short wheel base..... Aren't the seats in the same position just more storage in the back?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheelz70