Husky, vs Husky, vs ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marky Dissod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently read too many threads preferring Husky interior mats over WeatherTech.
Problem is, WHICH Husky Floor Mats? Husky makes FIVE very different versions.

Uni-Fit
$70 for 2 front AND 2 back, cut-to-fit. Far and away the big bang for the buck, but obviously not the best.

Heavy Duty
$90 for 2 front mats built to order.
$90 for 2 2nd row mats cut-to-fit.
$60 for a front-center hump cut-to-fit mat that will not accommodate manual shifters or transfer cases.

Weather Beater
$90 for front liners boast 'laser-scanned' form-fitting with edges to contain spills (will not accommodate manual shifters).

Classic Style
$120 for 2 fronts built-to-order.
$120 for 2 2nd row mats (a larger one covers the central hump).
$80 for a front-central hump mat that can be trimmed for manual shifters.
$140 for a cargo area liner that can be trimmed for Tahoes with 3rd row seating.

X-act Contour
$140 for 2 fronts, will not accommodate a manual shifter

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I personally use the Heavy Duty set, first and second row. They did not offer a rear cargo cover without the third row seats. I have one by another company but cannot remember who it is and am not gonna go look.

OP
OP
M

Marky Dissod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Click on the 'Heavy Duty' or 'Classic Style' links provided in my opening post.

Or, input Year Make & Model of an Escalade / Yukon / Tahoe.

navyseal334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got x-act contours; love them. Good coverage, easy to clean at the carwash (spray them off with pressure hose), and I prefer the rubbery feeling they have vs Weathertech plastic. I can't speak to other Huskys but I'd definitely buy these over if faced with the choice.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got x-act contours; love them. Good coverage, easy to clean at the carwash (spray them off with pressure hose), and I prefer the rubbery feeling they have vs Weathertech plastic. I can't speak to other Huskys but I'd definitely buy these over if faced with the choice.
This right here.... #1 reason to have them. X-Acts are more rubber than plastic. they lay down, cover well and are tough.
Composition is the main reason to buy Huskys.....

GTPace500

Reaction score
This right here.... #1 reason to have them. X-Acts are more rubber than plastic. they lay down, cover well and are tough.
Composition is the main reason to buy Huskys.....
I have the X-Act contours all the way through 3rd row. Fantastic set - very happy with them.
I also have the Weathertech cargo liner for behind 3rd row in the brown color and it's a great piece - it has edges that come up to sit flush with the sides.

Scott in AZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anybody running Husky Xact Contour “rubber” mats in black over top of GMC Yukon Pewter color interior? Can you show some pics of black on Pewter?

I think Pewter is in between WeatherTech gray and tan - this is the main reason I’ve put off buying weather-proof mats. Cant decide. Probably over-thinking it. Form follows function - top priority is that I just want to get the best mats. But aesthetics count so I’m interested in what you guys/gals think.

Attachments

• 3FC5F5A8-CAF1-4C60-9772-ECF080DA2474.jpeg
    3FC5F5A8-CAF1-4C60-9772-ECF080DA2474.jpeg
    380 KB · Views: 18

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davekalk

Latest posts