VXDIAG as Tech2 successor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevy529

Reaction score
Where I live that would get you a $385 distracted driving ticket\fine. As would eating\drinking or adjusting your stereo. Basically anything that takes your hands off the wheel or eyes off the road.

Yeah, it's being taken to stupid lengths. Ka-ching!

OP
OP
M

Michael1972

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Oh..my......
Glad that here....it has not reached this point......

Gesendet von meinem P01Y mit Tapatalk

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where I live that would get you a $385 distracted driving ticket\fine. As would eating\drinking or adjusting your stereo. Basically anything that takes your hands off the wheel or eyes off the road.

Yeah, it's being taken to stupid lengths. Ka-ching!

Well good thing for the Tech2 technicicans is they don't have to take their hands off the wheel nor get anymore distracted then checking their speedometer and gas gauge. You set it up ahead of time and hang it on the steering wheel. Done.

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guy's just amaze me with all the tech available today. I'm from the old school, just cannot absorb it all. Cell tech is hard for me as well, I see my g/sons on their phones and it mind boggling.
I watch Street Outlaws and watch them changing the tune for next run, out of my league. Take it and run with it, you deserve it all, and good luck.
David g...........:)

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tuning is not easy at first at all. i lost hair and sleep over learning, read, read, read some damn more, then your scared to death to make a change lol that all wears off pretty fast.

being im not a youngster myself, might have added my learning curve.

the t app, my phone goes on a windshield mount, easy fix right there.

when tuning the laptop sits on the pass seat, its only there to scan your parameters. your not tuning on the fly, you need to pull over park and look like big chief with a lap top editing the file. lol

in my regal i got a handful of live gauges on view with my DHP tuner. the KR gauge flashes red if i make or pass 2º of KR. and i can see that out the corner my eye. my other cars got a supercharger, (KR is death for it, knock retard that is.) my avatar pic is its engine.

now next week im getting a HP tuner, so all new learning curve going on.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back in the 1980s we had computerized cars and to make them faster we had to learn how all this stuff worked. And we did and went fast with class. Carburetors weren't all that easy for me, they too were complex and required a learning curve to get into tune with the engine. I didn't get to mess with points ignitions much, HEI ruled the day and then we had the first Buick SFI motors to learn on.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Back in the 1980s we had computerized cars and to make them faster we had to learn how all this stuff worked. And we did and went fast with class. Carburetors weren't all that easy for me, they too were complex and required a learning curve to get into tune with the engine. I didn't get to mess with points ignitions much, HEI ruled the day and then we had the first Buick SFI motors to learn on.
Your Buick background just came out! "Going Fast With Class".20171104_180455.jpg
Nice:D

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score

you know how i dealt 80's cars? never owned one, slow and trash. aka they all sucked, everything but the buick GN. i went from owning 70's cars right to late 90's, skipped that whole 15 years of crap. those were some really sad times for cars/trucks.

owning 70's cars, i got good at carbs and points, had no choice really, i was a broke ass kid. learn as you go.

UrbanSuburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have not lived until you learned how the Chrysler 'Lean Burn' system worked on those late 70s Cars. On my 68 and 73 Chargers, you never went anywhere without a brandnew Ballast resister in the glovebox. 4 wheel drum brakes anyone...yeehaa not. Also nobody can forget the 'Feedback Carburator'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
autom8ted