Upper control arm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wafflecakes13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So just found out my driver side upper control arm is bad. What brand replacements have you guys used? Just moog? Also should I go ahead and do the outside as well? Or do the lowers too? Any help appreciated.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMHO, if you are replacing the upper control arm then you should plan to do the lower control arm as well---the part is not that costly, and in my mind it's better to tear into that job only once and be done. Moog sounds fine.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to 1aauto.com and got a suspension kit. Replaced UCA, inner/outer tie rods and lower ball joints for cheap. But the also have LCA too

OP
OP
wafflecakes13

wafflecakes13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to 1aauto.com and got a suspension kit. Replaced UCA, inner/outer tie rods and lower ball joints for cheap. But the also have LCA too

How long have you had them installed now? Wondering about their quality since they're so cheap.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed them early November ND have had zero issues. I'm pretty impressed with them. And install was a breeze I just followed their YouTube videos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas

Latest posts