New upper control arm question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cryptothedog

Reaction score
I installed new upper control arms to go with my lift in front. I'm not sure if they should be this close to the frme when the tires are down or is that just the nature of it with the lift? Or did I not install them right? Or will it be resolved when I get an alignment?

1000002103.jpg

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I installed new upper control arms to go with my lift in front. I'm not sure if they should be this close to the frme when the tires are down or is that just the nature of it with the lift? Or did I not install them right? Or will it be resolved when I get an alignment?

View attachment 423639
Every lift I’ve done I’ve cut the bump stop off with a sawzaw it’s basically a limit for the control arms but I’ve ran 5 vehicles with them cut and it’s fine. But yes most the time with lift kits or leveling kits it makes the control arms a lot closer to these limit points especially with bigger aftermarket control arms
IMG_7809.jpeg
As you see mine is cut

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20