*** TRINOVA Paint Sealant GIVE AWAY *** LIMITED Exclusive Offer for TYF Members.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joew311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry. Here it is again ^^^^

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hey Lee, It may be in the previous posts, but could you also post the disclaimer that we are supposed to include in the review stating we received the product free to be reviewed?

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Lee, It may be in the previous posts, but could you also post the disclaimer that we are supposed to include in the review stating we received the product free to be reviewed?
It will pop up automatically I think. It (Amazon) knows it sent a free product to your address.

Joew311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will pop up automatically I think. It (Amazon ) knows it sent a free product to your address.

Oh ok, cool. This is my first go-round with reviewing a free product. Thanks again!

mmeachem

Reaction score
b4c5f42cb0114abb3c3fddb336743464.jpg
Got mine, will try it out tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got mine today, I should get to try it out this weekend weather permitting

mmeachem

Reaction score
I used it today; seemed to work good. At least my paint looks great but then it looked great before. I only used about 1/8th of the bottle for my whole truck so if it lasts like a year like they say on the bottle then this should last me 8 years!

View attachment 66269
I got the positive same result, a deep glossy slick finish. Buffing off was easier than any wax/sealant I've had.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used it today on my wife's maxima & my ram. I'm happy with the results they both came out looking great and feeling like glass, I'm curious to see how it holds up in bad weather and how long it will last. Hopefully I'll get to do my Denali next week

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys didn't get in on the giveaway, but I'm a detailer so I'm always looking for new products to try. 30 bucks for a sealant of this type and durability is pretty cheap so I'm interested in picking some up. Any other reviews on the product? Also could I see a pic of the back of the bottle? I'm wondering if the product is safe to use on glass. Most are, but I just want to before I use it. When I seal my denali, especially before the snow hits I do everything from the roof to the wheels and I like keeping all my,goals surfaced sealed as well.

Joew311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys didn't get in on the giveaway, but I'm a detailer so I'm always looking for new products to try. 30 bucks for a sealant of this type and durability is pretty cheap so I'm interested in picking some up. Any other reviews on the product? Also could I see a pic of the back of the bottle? I'm wondering if the product is safe to use on glass. Most are, but I just want to before I use it. When I seal my denali, especially before the snow hits I do everything from the roof to the wheels and I like keeping all my,goals surfaced sealed as well.

Here you go, I don't see anything about glass listed on the bottle.

746f23c0c8643927f1b6a2322518fa77.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo