*** TRINOVA Paint Sealant GIVE AWAY *** LIMITED Exclusive Offer for TYF Members.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please post up " DONE " if you have submitted on this thread.

Our friends at TRINOVA Detailing Products have been gracious enough to include us in super LIMITED promotion. I got off the phone with Steve at https://gotrinova.com/ a little while ago, and he told me of a new product they just launched. Its their GOLD STANDARD PAINT SEALANT.

Here is a link to it on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Sealant-Last...1471877385&sr=1-2&keywords=trinova+paint+seal

• DURABLE - Long-lasting surface technology bonds to the paint's surface, outlasting traditional waxing methods.
  • DEEP SHINE - The coat on your car will look like liquid, bringing out colors and shining in any light.
  • PROTECTION - Polymer technology bonds to the car's surface providing a shield against the hazards of the road as well as damaging UV rays.
  • VALUE - Generous 18oz bottle allows for multiple applications making this a once-a-year purchase
  • CONFIDENCE - With TriNova's Gold-Standard line you know there isn't a superior product out there on the market, you've got the best.
81d6YVxFkTL._SY679_.jpg

They are giving this away ABSOLUTELY FREE and is limited to 100 Bottles........ and yes they are keeping count. It is a $29.99 value.

The one and only condition is that EVERYONE who receives a free bottle MUST do an honest review on Amazon at the above link within TWO WEEKS !!!!!

If you get a free bottle, I would also like for you to come in on this thread/forum and provide your thoughts on the product.

Here is the LINK to the form to submit for your free bottle of TRINOVA Paint Sealant.

*********** EXPIRED *************

Please REMEMBER to do and honest review on Amazon within 2 weeks of receiving the product.

Please POST UP if you have submitted on this thread.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member