*** TRINOVA Paint Sealant GIVE AWAY *** LIMITED Exclusive Offer for TYF Members.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joew311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gave it the recommended 30mins before buffing off and it seemed to be good to go

Our humidity was crazy high yesterday so that probably wasn't helping me either...definitely not the product's fault. I will say that the shine, as far as the sealants I've used, is better than any other.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our humidity was crazy high yesterday so that probably wasn't helping me either...definitely not the product's fault. I will say that the shine, as far as the sealants I've used, is better than any other.
I would have to agree

Here's a pic after she got detailed
image.jpeg

Joew311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would have to agree

Here's a pic after she got detailed
View attachment 66343

Very nice! Here's the wife's van after I got through. Not a great shot, but best I could do before it had dirty hand prints and bug guts all over it...

e7f4991b35a009180943ebe5a350e100.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to apply it to my glass and see if it works as well as Rain-X. It made the paint feel super slick like mentioned.
And this morning it was raining on my way to work. It seemed to work just like Rain-X. I only had to swipe the wipers twice, when I was stopped. Otherwise when moving the water rolled right off.

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad you guys are liking the results thus far. Definitely hope it lasts at least 6 months though.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@NeverSatisfied , did you use it on your chrome as well? When I wax a clients vehicle I do all the chrome trim and body paneling as well as headlights and taillights. I would imagine this stuff is fine on those surfaces but I need to be sure. Looks great though!
@Red Rocket , thanks for the heads up on the glass!

1992rs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried the stuff last night and I think it's pretty good but I'm I can only compare it to the other waxes I've used. I used it on everything but the front windshield, which I'll do later. First thing I noticed is it made a mirror finish better than any other product I've used on my Denali and very smooth to the touch.

My favorite part is how easy it buffed out. I don't have an orbital or a DA polisher, so I'm stuck doing it by hand, this stuff requires far less elbow grease than waxes. The 15-30 minute set-up time also makes it nice so you knock out a chunk instead of 4 sq ft at a time with wax.
917f6c99c8fa3a2a8e80ba1d1df9b5e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried the stuff last night and I think it's pretty good but I'm I can only compare it to the other waxes I've used. I used it on everything but the front windshield, which I'll do later. First thing I noticed is it made a mirror finish better than any other product I've used on my Denali and very smooth to the touch.

My favorite part is how easy it buffed out. I don't have an orbital or a DA polisher, so I'm stuck doing it by hand, this stuff requires far less elbow grease than waxes. The 15-30 minute set-up time also makes it nice so you knock out a chunk instead of 4 sq ft at a time with wax.
917f6c99c8fa3a2a8e80ba1d1df9b5e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hell yeah, I knocked out the whole truck before it was time to start buffing it out!