Sway Bar End Links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeanGreen03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey meangreen - will they be good for a 2" front drop?

I don't see why not. I bought them not knowing that my sway bar would come with their own. I guess like Kasey said, you might have to flip your sway bar over. I installed them to see what he was talking about and sure enough it will hit the tie rods when the suspension travels up. So i took them off as quick as I put them on.

TahoeSSer

Reaction score
I don't know if it's because I'm a bit *****, but am I missing something here about a "flip your OEM sway bar/use shorter endlinks" mod ?

Is the point that we're searching for shorter links because it's now required due to a 3/5 drop, or because fliping your OEM bar and using shorter links is a mod, drop or not ?

Sounds interesting nevertheless.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the shorter esky links and I love them! (Only $20 shipped.)

OP
OP
thehoe92

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
I'm not expert but from my understanding your sway bars.. front and back should be parallel with the ground

problem is when you put the drop kit on the rear clearly sags and, at least for mine, is around a 45º angle when it should be level with the ground

originally I had the DJM front links but there was just something about them I didn't like from the beginning and sure as shit I went and got the ones I ordered from my local shop and got ready to uninstall the sway bar and the links were bent and it had ripped a hole in the boot of my tie rod end from when I would turn full lock the sway bar would rub the tie rod

I now have the energy suspension links with the new grease-able bushings which are the same length as stock but obviously new poly-urethane bushings and un-rusted hardware lol

in conjunction with my Belltech Drop II shocks, no front bump stop bracket and the new bushings on the sway bar it rides VERY smooth and this is coming from a guy that has no body mounts

I've definitely got my suspension dialed in fairly nice..

as for the rear.....
26's are coming up soon and after a test fitment it looks like I'll need the trailing arm re locators after all so the kit isn't really that big of a deal to me now
photo-1.jpg

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
do the djm end links on the front bent? Pretty sure i need them now front and rear, just still searching around to find out which ones. Was thinking energy ones for the front and djm kit for the rear ones. You say your fronts are the same as stock height ones, is the sway bar in the right postion? I havent looked at mine yet, but measure from ground to fender 31.75 on 20's. Would i need a shorter one?

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
I thought, at some point in time, I saw an adjustable sway bar end link... Am I smokin weed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n