Sway Bar End Links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
Anyone know of a local shop that sells shorter sway bar end links?
I'm trying to buy them from a store instead of waiting online to have them ship..
Autozone? Kragen? Napa?

And if anyone could give me their review on the difference between stock end links and the shorter ones and what kind of ride its like now
Thanks!

OP
OP
thehoe92

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
whiteout used the 2000 esky ones and they worked but then he bought the shorter ones like right after
they are only like $20 so I would much rather buy them then experiment with the esky ones but I just don't want to buy them online

Dismay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see some front ones on autozone, where would you find rears? (3/5 Drop) Thanks!

OP
OP
thehoe92

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
from my understanding energy suspension makes the front ones and they are only like half an inch shorter than stock but they come with new mounting bushings
ordered those from truck smart they should be here friday and then I ordered the DJM shorter sway bar end links that killer posted up today and I don't know when those will be here yet

either way ever since I put my 6 15's box back in I've noticed a LOT of body roll in the front and the back

if I hit the right dip all 4 corners will move at different rates and it starts to get really bouncy

I'm hoping these will bring me closer to stock ride quality again :)

anyone do a write-up on the front and rear ones? I know there is one on the DJM website but those pictures are so outdated its ridiculous

Reaction score
Man I need to get me some. I have way too much body roll and bounce. Just got paid today maybe i'll get some. Been looking at bags lately.:secret:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n