Suburban with 2/4 Belltech drop kit on 26's (305/30/26)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SC88

SC88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if your running the full 4 inch drop and the shorter bumpstops from belltech its still not enough. if you look at the rear bumpstops from axle clearance if its not at least 2 inches its going to bottom out easy and give a bouncy ride.
ahh I see! Now you going to make me go out and check lol.

Well if it's not enough clearance I will try and get on a lift to cut off the bracket but I'm done with my outdoor car modifying work until April lol.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
just take a look on how much space you have.

OP
OP
SC88

SC88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just take a look on how much space you have.
I couldn't find my tape but it's a 1'' - 1.5'' tops by eye I Just ran outside and checked!

Let me know exactly what I need and I'll order it up tonight while it's on sale. Thanks

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I couldn't find my tape but it's a 1'' - 1.5'' tops by eye I Just ran outside and checked!

Let me know exactly what I need and I'll order it up tonight while it's on sale. Thanks

illshoot you a pm

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great now update your sig pic. I need mine low.

Strobin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those wheels look horrible on there! Now please drop them off at my house tonight, don't make me go steal them lol.

djtoothowd

Reaction score
Man, you've got A CLEAN truck. Obviously your rims aren't 10" wide, since you aret complaining about the same thing as me. Lol

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
depends on offset of wheels and tire brand. There are up to 1/2 inch difference between tire brands of the same size tire. also 295 30 26 vs 305 30 26 make a difference

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE