Suburban with 2/4 Belltech drop kit on 26's (305/30/26)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, you've got A CLEAN truck. Obviously your rims aren't 10" wide, since you aret complaining about the same thing as me. Lol

Hey bro I'm running 26's that are 26x10" and I have no issues... I though have a 255/30/26 tire.

djtoothowd

Reaction score
Tire size keeps slippin my mind. Ive got 305/30s. I like the extra tire to protect the lip of the rim from accidents. Saved me many times. Lol.

OP
OP
SC88

SC88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, you've got A CLEAN truck. Obviously your rims aren't 10" wide, since you aret complaining about the same thing as me. Lol
Thanks! The wheels are 26x10 I wish they had more backspacing because the rims are close to touching in the rear at the control arm bolts but nothing that concerns me too much since I'm still driving it.

I did get my DJM kit today! I might have a change of getting it in this weekend but not going to stress over it if I don't

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just thought I might put this out there.. I think I'm running a +15mm offset (marking on the rim but not sure) and the shop that put my rims on says they think I'm running a +20mm offset... if that helps anyone with offset questions..

Shortstock

Life is good today!
Reaction score
I ordered the kit from Norcal in July and finally got around to installing it last weekend. This truck kicked my ass during the process it took me 10hrs, new Ball joints, wheel bearings & alot of trimming of the plastic in the rear but it's finally complete!

It's the belltech 2/4 from Norcal with the belltech shocks and rear air bags

Ride height

Before

LF - 36.85
RF - 36.75
LR - 38.0
RR - 38.0

After

LF - 35.0
RF - 35.0
LR - 35.50
RR- 35.50

I will say It looks good, it's growing on me although a few of my friends are giving me a hard time about it being lowered saying instead of driving a SUV/Truck I now am driving a "fancy station wagon" lol I took all the measurements on the alignment rack and controlled / changed them as I felt necessary. The actual after results were lower but the ride quality was not what I wanted it to be for a DD, the rear bags were aired up and the front keys raised to get the ride height level and off the bump stops in the rear. The ride quality is pretty good but at times the rear seems a little bouncy but I haven't driven it alot probably 50 miles since lowering it so we will see if it improves as things go on.

Enjoy!

I ordered the kit from Norcal in July and finally got around to installing it last weekend. This truck kicked my ass during the process it took me 10hrs, new Ball joints, wheel bearings & alot of trimming of the plastic in the rear but it's finally complete!

It's the belltech 2/4 from Norcal with the belltech shocks and rear air bags

Ride height

Before

LF - 36.85
RF - 36.75
LR - 38.0
RR - 38.0

After

LF - 35.0
RF - 35.0
LR - 35.50
RR- 35.50

I will say It looks good, it's growing on me although a few of my friends are giving me a hard time about it being lowered saying instead of driving a SUV/Truck I now am driving a "fancy station wagon" lol I took all the measurements on the alignment rack and controlled / changed them as I felt necessary. The actual after results were lower but the ride quality was not what I wanted it to be for a DD, the rear bags were aired up and the front keys raised to get the ride height level and off the bump stops in the rear. The ride quality is pretty good but at times the rear seems a little bouncy but I haven't driven it alot probably 50 miles since lowering it so we will see if it improves as things go on.

Enjoy!

did you use the 1 inch spacers in the rear or just the coils for a full 4 inches? Looks jam up and jelly tight man luv it on 6s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons