rcx lift 4" OR 6"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been rolling on my Procomp Xtreme M/T's for a few years and they are just now starting to wear pretty good. guessing they have 15-20K miles on them all street and thats with a locker in the rear end.

OP
OP
S

setty7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
96procomptahoe...how do the mts do in the mud? post pics of ur ride!

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
oh 96procomptahoe... I ordered KMA front and rear bumpers lol. Hows your front holding up!?

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
don't really have a place to hit up much mud around here, but had it out in some fields and shit like that and they did pretty well. did pretty well in the snow as well when they were closer to being new. there should be some more pictures of it floating around on here

bumper is holding up good, still need to throw a coat of paint or bedliner on it but that will probably wait till i get the rocker problem fixed and hit it all at the same time. post of some pictures of the rear bumper when you get it!

Devious_Tahoe96

Mr. Budwieser
Reaction score
I got some old BFG KM M/T Radials, they've been great!! I go through pretty much all terrains. Rocks, mud, sand,snow...all around great tire. Going on a year with them next month.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Good to hear! That bumpers is I guess 2 years old now atleast and I'm glad to hear its holding up. I'll def post up some pictures when I get them on there. I hate waiting for these damn bumpers its drives me nuts I just want them now haha.

OP
OP
S

setty7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much those bumpers run? Kinda like ranch hands?

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
the difference from the 4 to 6" kit is nothing more than the AAL. The kit even came with the longer rubber front brake lines. The kit drops the differential down about 5.25". I have been very happy with the kit, been running it for a few months now.

how does de-cranking down to 4" affect the IFS when using this lift? What negative/positive affects can i expect?

Bowtie - still happy with the lift?

I need a really strong kit that won't bend/break when it gets beat up over really long trail rides. Is there any other 4" kit you would recommend?

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love my RCX still. A decranked RCX will be great on all anlges in the front end. Do it! A great set up would be a decranked on 33 or add a body lift and run 35-36

An SAS may be in the future for the tahoe, if so the cepek will will go up for sale. Really thinking hard about this....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10