Pretty Much Done (New Pics of 33s)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up guys, haven't really been around much lately but I do still have the Tahoe and im basically done with the modding and stuff. It's by far not what wanted to end up with, but oh well. Took off the 6s (they are for sale) and got some Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs in 33x12.50r15 and put em around my soft 8's. Had to do a little trimming with a sawzaw but now there's no rubbing and you can't even tell I had to trim.

I love these tires though. Aggressive all-terrain and they are very quiet. A lot of siping and we've had a little snow so far and they were awesome in it. Anyways here are some pics.

final1.jpg

final2.jpg

final3.jpg

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You confuse me, stick with the sixes!

For the love of GOD PLEASE FIX the rust its an eye sore! You are very handy! Love your drive and work ethic...just a lil sand paper and spray your good!

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
holy crap that rust sucks. thank god i live in bone dry tx:)

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Truck looks sweet as ****, get that rust fixed before it takes over. That needs to be priority #1.

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like I said you guys im done with it. I don't even care enough to take a brush and just paint over the rust. At one point I did want this thing rust-free (or atleast as close as I can get it) and if you remember I had a bunch of body work done but the guy apparently didn't know wtf he was doing and it all came back. I drive it every day and I live in Michigan so im done dumping money into a car unless its a summer car.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Sounds like somebodys having a bad day (week/month/year?) Don't give up on the hoe man its great! It's just paint man, not too horribly hard to get right. Or atleast just to get rid of the rust.

branndon_b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude, i know you already spent some money on trying to get it right, but it's not worth just throwing your hands up and saying eff it, let the rust take over. i know it's gonna be an ongoing battle, seeing how you have to deal with salt every winter, but it's "cheaper to keep her" than letting it go to schitt and rust through. any vehicle you get, as long as you're dealing with michigan winters, is gonna face old man winter every year. i'd much rather see you fix it every winter than just letting it roll. but then again, i don't battle salt on the road every year like you. think i like it better on the big meat than the 26's, hate to tell ya. but opinions are like a$$holes... lookin good

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
You'll spend the money for new 33's, but the money to solve your rust problem?

Different strokes for different folks I guess . . .

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looking good, I didn't like the big wheels. Where you live this is the best set up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcutter004