Pretty Much Done (New Pics of 33s)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll spend the money for new 33's, but the money to solve your rust problem?

Different strokes for different folks I guess . . .

Yeah, the 33s will stay on until I sell and I had 26s on it, what do you want me to do keep driving on the 6s through winter? lol

Fixing the rust would cost thousands. I'd have to get new front fenders both sides, find new barn doors with the hinges and everything, get all that shit painted, and then do something with the rust on the bottom of my doors. Oh and also fix the rust on my hood. All to keep driving it in Michigan winters? Yeah I don't think so.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Love the new wheels and tire. Rust is whatever to me simple fix but eh... the 26's just are not my style but this look has way more swag. to me big rims equal little... well yeah. Rugged looking tahoe but not to overdone.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know what sucks. He gets some new shoes and wants to show them off and all you guys can bring up is the rust.:wtf::hmm::whymewhyme::disgust:

Looks good man.

Know, lets all get together and have a group hug:happy160:

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
Damn.... looks a hell of a lot better with the new rim/tire set up. Excellent choice in tire too !!! I got 'em in 35's on mine, and they're great.

Yea, rust is a ******..... looks like one last mod to do and then your done....

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

You know what sucks. He gets some new shoes and wants to show them off and all you guys can bring up is the rust.:wtf::hmm::whymewhyme::disgust:

Looks good man.

Know, lets all get together and have a group hug:happy160:

I agree.... minus the group hug thing man...... oober....lol

bigfeet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bro, you gotta find a cool bodyman and make friends with him, I'm serious. you don't need new doors, etc. just weld in some new metal. I just had my barn door and drivers door done. Not a big deal or big money. If you did that and removed the front valance truck would be awsome. 33's look great.

Nikolai553

Reaction score
I spend alot of time reading posts instead of posting but I wanted to say how much more I like your hoe now, its more aggressive and less hip-hop. Good change and more practical in my opinion. :)

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Yeah sorry to bring you down bout the rust man yall are right. If you ever make it down to South Florida I'd love to help you fix it only take a couple days of messin with it and a lot of beer!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastormat81