Pete's (Now Nate's) 2003 Denali Budget Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can still do it nate....get that +/- going in that traction control, i have faith in you @HiHoeSilver
I’d love to figure out how to make the plus minus buttons work to control traction control. Lol. That’s be awesome! Then I could 86 the little round button on the right side of the dash and totally redo that little cubby and make it into something useful! Lol.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d love to figure out how to make the plus minus buttons work to control traction control. Lol. That’s be awesome! Then I could 86 the little round button on the right side of the dash and totally redo that little cubby and make it into something useful! Lol.

or to control your helper bags. makes sense right by the tow button

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
You just need to match the two same-colored wires from your original shifter to the new shifter. Orange and white if I remember right. As for the + - buttons, they have resistors built into the shifter that make them worthless unless you can figure out how to remove those.

Where there a will....

Kingfish585

Reaction score
Here's the Suburban i sold. It only had 53,000 original miles. Which is why i got 6000 for it.

d5.jpg

It's amazing you can take this little stack of paper and turn it into a vehicle that was once worth $50,000 :)

d4.jpg

d13.jpg

Here's a few of my older OBS builds from the past

2000 Tahoe Limited

d8.jpg

d9.jpg

1997 fast bagged Silverado

d6.jpg

d7.jpg

1995 GMC Sierra

d12.jpg

d11.jpg

d10.jpg
HAHA feeling like a real big baller with stacks! I bought my denali with a stack too. Love your collection of rides over the years.