Pete's (Now Nate's) 2003 Denali Budget Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tell more in my build thread but you no likey :oops:
View attachment 184710

I would if i knew where it was. You don't have it as a link in your signature.. ?

He needs the leather one...

haha, yup!

Your dash makes my dash look like a kids toy :(

haha :)

I’m gonna delete my wiper as well. Didn’t quite get it it today! Yours looks good! I have the same idea with my silver birch metallic paint that I have sitting here! Great idea with the box top! I’m gonna use that to paint my plugs I picked up! $
Haha. Tailgate looks rad without those arm! Can’t wait for mine to look the same haha

yeah the box top works well to hold them still without moving or using fingertips

@Sevenevez , your interior is on point! So rad! Looks fantastic especially with that new wheel! Where did you get your new steering wheel?

thanks man. got it from Victor at Autowoods.com

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone showed me how to do that but I forgot. :Insane:

i do love your current signature. because its so true!

"Spending money on our trucks to show off to people that we'll never meet."
funny, this is one vehicle that i swear nobody even takes a second look at. Even though i love how far it has come

to do your signature just go to your user control panel and click "signature". Then just paste your URL or Make a blurb a hyperlink to it

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
i do love your current signature. because its so true!

"Spending money on our trucks to show off to people that we'll never meet."
funny, this is one vehicle that i swear nobody even takes a second look at. Even though i love how far it has come

to do your signature just go to your user control panel and click "signature". Then just paste your URL or Make a blurb a hyperlink to it
But your 50 is another story lol. Bet people at stores , gas stations, stoplights, exc, all compliment that beaetc,

And i know how to copy nd paste a link. Just want to edit the link text to Just say something like 'tahoe build'. Should be a sticky on that actually :hmm:

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
But your 50 is another story lol. Bet people at stores , gas stations, stoplights, exc, all compliment that beaetc,

And i know how to copy nd paste a link. Just want to edit the link text to Just say something like 'tahoe build'. Should be a sticky on that actually :hmm:

yes, the '50 gets all the love. from 7 year olds to 70 year olds. it's a rewarding thing to take her anywhere.
But i still love the Denali.. a LOT.

As far as the hyperlink. Just type whatever you want "My Build Thread" and then highlight those words, click the Hyperlink Icon (it looks like a chain link, and then paste your build link.

Like this

05Single Tahoe Build Thread

i'll check it out whenever i am not working :)

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't see out of my windshield so I'll be replacing that to. I got a back window for sell in perfect condition, but shipping is a bit**.

Pete your ride is awesome. Hope to have mine at that level once I replace the damaged parts

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You couldn't pay me to delete my rear wiper. I need it here in Michigan. Damn snow lol

haha, i only use my front wipers a handful of times every year! its pretty rare out here

NY too bud, i will say though....******* thing scratched my glass and my drivers window is scratched too, bad... stupid salt...

i used to live in Wisconsin for most of my life. i remember all that!

I can't see out of my windshield so I'll be replacing that to. I got a back window for sell in perfect condition, but shipping is a bit**.

Pete your ride is awesome. Hope to have mine at that level once I replace the damaged parts

thanks for the kind words! :)
i still have a ways to go but i am getting close to the end of my checklist for her

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
“i still have a ways to go but i am getting close to the end of my checklist for her”

Lol. How many times have we all said that?

I am close to the end too.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65