Onebad1983's 02 NBS Tahoe Slow Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Onebad1983

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
That is great news Kaleb. Enjoy making this one yours.
Awesome news. When one door closes another opens.
Thanks guys! This thread is going to close and as soon as I start doing stuff to it I'll start one for the new truck. This one is definitely going to be more performance oriented. And with it being a 2WD insurance should be cheaper right? As soon as I fix everything that needs to be fixed I'll be starting the modding again. First thing on the mod list: new headlights and marker lights since mine got busted and they won't work on the Yukon. Wheels and tires will probably be sold, and the system is definitely going in and I'm going to be upgrading the radio too

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She looks clean :waytogo:

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You lucky DOG!! Congrats buddy! Good looking rig! Same color as mine! Haha. A nice step up! You will like the Yukon and the updated interior as a lot nicer! Happy modding! Yukon’s have so many more forward lighting options! Haha. Have fun and start a new thread for the new ride!

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So get one with less options and more miles. I mean it’s up to you but you’ll be better off financially using your upgrades on another vehicle of yours as opposed to selling them. Buy something with high miles in good shape, they’re cheap and now you should know they last forever, 300-400k easy. Get one with 200-250k miles that’s in decent shape for $2500. I just bought one, drove it for the winter while mine was down, and resold it for the same price, $2500. 04 Z71. Nice truck with an awesome stereo.
Yep, and you can move parts of yours over to the new one. Those options you want..? Add them [emoji6]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700