New Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
your yukon looks good i love the red! yeah iam keeping the running boards off, i am going to try and lower it a little so there wont be as much room in between the top of tire and fenders. what wheels do you have on yours? they look like kmc monsters? Or kmc slides?

Thanks, they're actually a set of takeoff factory 22's, powdercoated.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I would keep them like that man, if you go much darker you will not have much of a tail light.

OP
OP
bigblue

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I would keep them like that man, if you go much darker you will not have much of a tail light.

cool all i got to do now is clear them and they are done! If i remove the chevy emblem on the rear is 3m only holding it on or is there pins like the front emblem?

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool all i got to do now is clear them and they are done! If i remove the chevy emblem on the rear is 3m only holding it on or is there pins like the front emblem?

Yeah just make sure if your gonna use rattle can clear to get a clear that has a hardener that you have to activate before using and you will get great results. Yes the rear bowtie is held on by 3M tape but I believe it has 2 little alignment pins! You need to tint your 3rd while your at it.

OP
OP
bigblue

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah just make sure if your gonna use rattle can clear to get a clear that has a hardener that you have to activate before using and you will get great results. Yes the rear bowtie is held on by 3M tape but I believe it has 2 little alignment pins! You need to tint your 3rd while your at it.

yeah i am going to do the third brake light, i just cant figure out how to get the damn thing off!! How does it come off?

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i am going to do the third brake light, i just cant figure out how to get the damn thing off!! How does it come off?

This should help ya dude!:Big Laugh:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269

Latest posts