New Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
26's look AWESOME!!!!!!! Tint your tail lights!

Reaction score
Great looking wheels. I don't like many 26's, but those look super nice with the dark blue. I'd say leave the boards off, as I choose to boycott them myself. A nice subtle drop would even it out...of course I also think it looks slick sitting up a little higher...but I'm a little biased there as well.

OP
OP
bigblue

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I done a little write up that might help ya!:D

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9518

I sent you a PM bought your 26's man.

thanks, i just relplied to it, i have been on my iphone working the forums and for some reason i cant reply to *** with it, but i just got home and replied to it.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Great looking wheels. I don't like many 26's, but those look super nice with the dark blue. I'd say leave the boards off, as I choose to boycott them myself. A nice subtle drop would even it out...of course I also think it looks slick sitting up a little higher...but I'm a little biased there as well.

your yukon looks good i love the red! yeah iam keeping the running boards off, i am going to try and lower it a little so there wont be as much room in between the top of tire and fenders. what wheels do you have on yours? they look like kmc monsters? Or kmc slides?

OP
OP
bigblue

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks great but it can't ride all too well huh?

[/I]

it rides no where near to stock 17 inch wheels, but it doesnt ride bad at all, i wont regret the big wheels, i decided to give up ride quality for looks, but it doesnt ride too bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts