New Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bigblue

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This should help ya dude!:Big Laugh:

attachment.php

attachment.php

i figured it out i had to open the back window and take out the 3 star bolts, then the 2 nuts from the bottle of the wing/thing.

Fenster

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The wheels are sick, and your ride is very nice, but to be honest I think the running boards would finish it off. Who makes the rims and how much?

OP
OP
bigblue

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wheels are sick, and your ride is very nice, but to be honest I think the running boards would finish it off. Who makes the rims and how much?

they are U2 55 wheels, i got a smoking deal on mine, a guy lost his job and you all know how that goes when you lose a job you sell ur stuff for smoking deals!

OP
OP
bigblue

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
love the wheels man, hope to be getting the same wheels and size within the next few months

thanks, they are nice wheels and easy to keep them clean so far, and i drive about 60 miles per day on them on the interstate, and when i get home i whipe em down with a microfiber towel and they are back to shine agian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019