New Member - New 2023 Tahoe Sterling Gray.....Escalade V Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJsayhey

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all - converted Land Cruiser snob as I have just purchased my second Tahoe (2023) after driving a 2016 LTZ for 7 years. Does anyone see any issues with swapping what I think are kind of plain factory 22" wheels for a set of the Escalade V 22" After midnight/gun metal rims? Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 11.25.51 AM.png

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to this great forum from Northern Idaho! Congrats on the Tahoe. You've come to the right place for questions. Somebody may have done that same tire swap and will chime in if they ran into any issues.

gatorintx

Reaction score
Hey all - converted Land Cruiser snob as I have just purchased my second Tahoe (2023) after driving a 2016 LTZ for 7 years. Does anyone see any issues with swapping what I think are kind of plain factory 22" wheels for a set of the Escalade V 22" After midnight/gun metal rims? View attachment 422415
I haven't done this but I can't imagine it would be an issue since they're the same diameter and the Yukon and Escalade are the same platform. Bolt pattern will be the same. Might want to confirm the width of the rims/tires are the same. Also you probably want to know if you can pop out the Cadillac insert and find a Chevy one that would fit (and match).

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

OP
OP
J

JJsayhey

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.
IMG_2399.jpeg

ZKWBQD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all - converted Land Cruiser snob as I have just purchased my second Tahoe (2023) after driving a 2016 LTZ for 7 years. Does anyone see any issues with swapping what I think are kind of plain factory 22" wheels for a set of the Escalade V 22" After midnight/gun metal rims? View attachment 422415
For me, the biggest upgrades on my Tahoe was permanently disabling the engine auto stop/start. This helps the environment and makes the vehicle safer. I also permanently disabled the daytime running lights. The Tahoe looks a lot better with no lights during the day (don't do this in Canada). In bad weather, or at night, I turn my lights on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar