New Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Looks good man! I'd like to see it dropped without the running boards if you decide to leave them off.

OP
OP
bigblue

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good man! I'd like to see it dropped without the running boards if you decide to leave them off.

i am going leave the running boards off either way. iam going to try and get a 2/3 drop if it can fit with the 26s. did you drop your yukon when u had the 26s on it?

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
It's always surprising to me how wheels just completely change the look of the car. A car that passes you in the street normally, now turns heads and it's usually cuz of the wheels. I think 26's look great on the NNBS trucks

The truck looks very sharp and clean lines. I too would def do a 2/3 drop as the NNBS Hoes seem to look top heavy in stock form.

Nice job

JD

OP
OP
bigblue

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's always surprising to me how wheels just completely change the look of the car. A car that passes you in the street normally, now turns heads and it's usually cuz of the wheels. I think 26's look great on the NNBS trucks

The truck looks very sharp and clean lines. I too would def do a 2/3 drop as the NNBS Hoes seem to look top heavy in stock form.

Nice job

JD

thanks, yeah its surprising how much wheels/tires can do to the appearance of a car. my brother just put 22 inch rockstars on a H2 hummer and it made a world of diference.

OP
OP
bigblue

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the rims ! How did your BB tune go yesterday?

Thanks, the tune went good, Justin and Alex are really cool and helpful guys. I got the performance gains that I figgured it was going to do. I am happy with it. How did ur tune go?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz