New Truck in Town vs GM Units

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No corporation told us to........& looks like your out. Check the ford forums, their free to join also.

Yep. I check out all sorts of different car forums. I like automobiles not corporations. In fact, I make them work hard to earn my business. Can’t imagine not being allowed to even think about other car/truck choices. Was it the ‘like a rock’ ads or ‘the heartbeat of America’ ones that locked you in lol?

(And it’s you’re and they’re)

Last edited:

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. I check out all sorts of different car forums. I like automobiles not corporations lol. Can’t imagine not being allowed to even think about other car/truck choices. Was it the ‘like a rock’ ads or ‘the heartbeat of America’ ones that locked you in lol?

(And it’s you’re and they’re)
Expert on cars, english major, and an internet troll, I only wish I can be as good as you one day, and like I said, not a corporation, it was watching my dad build tons of Chevy’s when I was a young kid and a matter of fact this forum and the guys on this forum, that’s what locked me in. If you were half as passionate about GM’s as you are about being an *******, you’d understand. Let’s wrap this up, your gonna get me in trouble, and I actually care because I wont own an explorer in 2 months.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So this isn't even about anything to do with OP. Go cat fight in ***. Get it back on track.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
So this isn't even about anything to do with OP. Go cat fight in ***. Get it back on track.
Guy has been trolling the thread from the beginning on every page, what’s “On Track” about a ford thread on a chevy forum where someone says ford are better, fords are better, fords are better, close the worthless threads and ban the trolls.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Expert on cars, english major, and an internet troll, I only wish I can be as good as you one day, and like I said, not a corporation, it was watching my dad build tons of Chevy’s when I was a young kid and a matter of fact this forum and the guys on this forum, that’s what locked me in. If you were half as passionate about GM’s as you are about being an *******, you’d understand. Let’s wrap this up, your gonna get me in trouble, and I actually care because I wont own an explorer in 2 months.

I’m passionate about buying the best vehicles I can at any given time. I make companies compete for my dollar. Weird. I know.

BTW, English major? Nah. Learned basic grammar in 2nd/3rd grade.

Now, if you have anything even partially relevant to say here (other than “hey, stop looking at other cars wah!”), please go on, we’re waiting...

(And it’s you’re)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645