New Truck in Town vs GM Units

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old but gold. Good trucks. When will people realize new is not synonymous with better. “Better” is dependent on your needs as the consumer and you priority list. For some maybe even a twenty year old truck is better in their eyes and i can respect that. I try to keep an open mind and not just assume more money and New is the answer.
That’s exactly my point. A 10-year-old truck was beat out, in his mind, by a brand new truck. But only barely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t imagine having to pledge blind allegiance to anything. Let alone an auto manufacturer LOL. Talk about a self-imposed imprisonment.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone was trying to say GM has competition now, those new Fords look like Suburbans and Yukons. Copycats.
But you stated that the new GM’s look like old fords. So double copycats?

Copycats lol. Who says that.

Last edited:

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what this thread is about...but I see fords....if you don’t bleed GM....please exit stage left.

Someone posted an article comparing the new ford expedition with the current suburban along with an actual road test comparing the two. why would that not be applicable here? :emotions34:

Last edited:

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a giant ford flex. GMC is doing this with the Yukon, Terrain and Acadia. All copycats with little imagination anymore.

I tend to agree...saw a base model expedition last week traveling down the hwy and it definitely resemebled the flex.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
I can’t imagine having to pledge blind allegiance to anything. Let alone an auto manufacturer LOL. Talk about a self-imposed imprisonment.

Not to the manufacturers but to the brotherhood.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Someone posted an article comparing the new ford expedition with the current suburban along with an actual road test comparing the two. why would that not be applicable here? :emotions34:
This forum is for people who own them not doubt them. Who cares what a ford has, you think I’m going to leave my brothers hangin....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan