New Truck in Town vs GM Units

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Old but gold. Good trucks. When will people realize new is not synonymous with better. “Better” is dependent on your needs as th consumer and you priority list.

Agree, and I think the 2018 Expy is going to be a great truck too, maybe the the best to date. This is going to be great for us consumers who want competition and choice. GM will have to step up it’s game even more which ultimately, will be good for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
15YUKON

15YUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The American automakers make the best trucks of today IMO. We can nitpick at each all we want but come on, the expy, navy, Yukon,burb, and caddy are and have always been the bar for sport utilities. Nobody begins to touch GM and Ford on capacities for towing and payload. They are the most capable and give you the bang for your buck.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The American automakers make the best trucks of today IMO. We can nitpick at each all we want but come on, the expy, navy, Yukon,burb, and caddy are and have always been the bar for sport utilities.

Absolutely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost $100k for a top of the line Navigator and it looks butt ugly(literally)! Come on man...they say looks arent eveything but damn I wouldnt buy or drive one at half the price. To be fair they have looked like shit since forever so nothing new.
The new Expo isnt much better looking even after 10+ years of being able to come out with something better looking. As for the inside ehh....for being out 4 years later than the current GM triplets.

View attachment 186705

I've seen quite a few of these on the road in my area and can say they look much nicer in person with a very classy look with a nice stance. The rear is definitely my least liked part of the new design. I also believe the wheels are too busy and take away from the lines. I've seen some with a more some wheel design and they look nicer.

17.jpg IMG_6215-1024x768.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14