New from PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corsiman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Jim. I've been lurking for a while, since my wife has a 2004 Tahoe. I recently inherited her father's 2004 Tahoe, so I decided it was time to join! Its blue, 4x4, and if the Z in my VIN is to be believed, it has the 5.3. Other than that, I have no clue, as it came with no paperwork. lol Reached out to Chevy to remedy that. I've been daily driving it for the past 3 weeks, and I am enjoying it quite a bit. I also have an all wheel drive 2013 Charger R/T, but she's been sleeping the garage. I had to replace the starter, and door lock relays, have to get the fluids changed in the differentials, transfer case, and transmission, and get a good interior detail, but other than that, it's been gravy! Short term plans are an automatic starter (done), replace the shot factory stereo, debadge/demould (summer), plastidip the rough factory wheels (summer), and get some UV blocking tint on there for my 1 year old.

Long term plan is wheels, bodywork, possible suspension, potential light power adders, and to not be dumb and make it undriveable! lol

Jim