New guy in MS.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bus 19

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We've (aka my wife) always had Tahoe's before; 2001, 2004, 2007x2, and 2016. This time around she talked me into a Gray 2023 Z71 Suburban. I've never been hot on the Tahoe's before, but I LOVE the Suburban. It's like the Tahoe is 99% of the hassle of driving a giant SUV but with something missing. The something missing is apparently the 3' of space (and possibly IRS??)

Anyway, I loved it so much I picked up a Red 2021 Z71 Suburban back in December for myself to take over DD duty from my cammed SS sedan.

Been researching wheels/tires etc and luckily found the forum. Haven't pulled the trigger on new shoes yet because I just can't find anything about recalibrating the speedometer if I go with a taller tire.

Thanks for the add!

Casey B.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been researching wheels/tires etc and luckily found the forum. Haven't pulled the trigger on new shoes yet because I just can't find anything about recalibrating the speedometer if I go with a taller tire.

Thanks for the add!

Casey B.
Welcome from Miami&NYC Casey B!

Please ask your issue in the 2021+section. Thank You!

OP
OP
Bus 19

Bus 19

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thumbnail_IMG_9720.jpg

The SS is a 2016. For those not familiar. It has an LS3 and mine has the TR6060.
Mods:2" Headers to 3" X with hi-flow cats back to stock bi-modal mufflers, Tick TorqueMax cam 231/246 .617/.595 113+4, 93 tune. Makes right at 455 to the tires.
thumbnail_IMG_7395.jpg

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally assist you with your question, but other members of this Forum much more knowledgeable than me in this area will chime in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar