New from PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corsiman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Jim. I've been lurking for a while, since my wife has a 2004 Tahoe. I recently inherited her father's 2004 Tahoe, so I decided it was time to join! Its blue, 4x4, and if the Z in my VIN is to be believed, it has the 5.3. Other than that, I have no clue, as it came with no paperwork. lol Reached out to Chevy to remedy that. I've been daily driving it for the past 3 weeks, and I am enjoying it quite a bit. I also have an all wheel drive 2013 Charger R/T, but she's been sleeping the garage. I had to replace the starter, and door lock relays, have to get the fluids changed in the differentials, transfer case, and transmission, and get a good interior detail, but other than that, it's been gravy! Short term plans are an automatic starter (done), replace the shot factory stereo, debadge/demould (summer), plastidip the rough factory wheels (summer), and get some UV blocking tint on there for my 1 year old.

Long term plan is wheels, bodywork, possible suspension, potential light power adders, and to not be dumb and make it undriveable! lol

Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandy