Greetings from central indiana!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt69olds

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Greetings, new member.

I’m a Oldsmobile and traditional square body truck fanatic. I had to broaden my horizons once my son approached driving age.

Number one son has a 92 Yukon that we have been slowly bringing back from the dead. Over the year and a half he has owned it, we have rebuilt the brakes, installed factory power windows/locks/mirrors, rebuilt the A/C, rebuilt most of the suspension, fixed the sloppy steering columm, basically made a very nice driver.

Unfortunately, the project took a few dozen steps backwards over this past weekend. He slid on some ice, went down into the ditch, and managed to roll the truck. While he walked away with just a couple minor scratches, his pride and joy d wasn’t so lucky.

I figured joining a forum the deals specifically with these trucks would be the ideal way to either find a replacement vehicle, or find the parts to put his together again.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings, new member.

I’m a Oldsmobile and traditional square body truck fanatic. I had to broaden my horizons once my son approached driving age.

Number one son has a 92 Yukon that we have been slowly bringing back from the dead. Over the year and a half he has owned it, we have rebuilt the brakes, installed factory power windows/locks/mirrors, rebuilt the A/C, rebuilt most of the suspension, fixed the sloppy steering columm, basically made a very nice driver.

Unfortunately, the project took a few dozen steps backwards over this past weekend. He slid on some ice, went down into the ditch, and managed to roll the truck. While he walked away with just a couple minor scratches, his pride and joy d wasn’t so lucky.

I figured joining a forum the deals specifically with these trucks would be the ideal way to either find a replacement vehicle, or find the parts to put his together again.
Welcome from Florida Matt!

We were an Oldsmobile family growing up and into the early 2000s. Sure do miss my Cutlass Supreme and Delta 88 and 98s.

Post up some photos of the fleet when you can.

As for the wrecked truck, it did what it was supposed to do, protect your boy and save his life.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greetings, new member.

Yo Matt. It's me Paw Paw / 89S from GMSB. Welcome aboard! Jacob / Cob (Old77) @07Burb is here as well. :favorites37:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts