My Tahoe next to a 2010 Camaro SS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get that. How do you have all those maros on teh 21st and I still don't have mine :nono:

I really need you to sign up and post on my maro boards, that are pretty much a stand still :crazy:

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I don't get that. How do you have all those maros on teh 21st and I still don't have mine :nono:

I really need you to sign up and post on my maro boards, that are pretty much a stand still :crazy:

Have you seen that hertz and avis are renting and have tons of ss and rs 2lt camaros to rent now. Yet the general public does not???:supergay: as ****

Greg

King Mink
Reaction score
i think the body kit is ok, i still like the looks of the challenger more, but thats just me. i still do have respect for the camaro. Transformers FTW.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the body kit would look better body colored. Once I pay off my CTS, I'm taking a trip to the dealership. Already have my mind set on a SS2 with the RS package, black with Inferno orange stripes and black interior.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the body kit would look better body colored. Once I pay off my CTS, I'm taking a trip to the dealership. Already have my mind set on a SS2 with the RS package, black with Inferno orange stripes and black interior.

Nice choice!

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score

Both my buddy and I got one ordered, His is just like yours, and mine is orange with black stripes. Were gunna be so bad ass. lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rideredin602