My new 16 Denali!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jet black slt

jet black slt

Reaction score
I have to admit that the look and ride quality of the 20's is starting to appeal to me. I'll know in a few weeks when I get the tint, black gmc badging, splash guards, and in channel rain guards installed if I'm going to keep them. If that's all done and I'm happy with the looks they will stay. Both of my previous Denali's had 22's and I wasn't impressed with the ride.

OP
OP
jet black slt

jet black slt

Reaction score
So far I detailed it using chemical guys blacklight followed by some 50/50 carnuba, got my weathertech mats, GMC splash guards, and tint installed today. Now I wait for my black and chrome GMC emblems and a few other goodies to set it off. I've driven it about 340 miles and thus far it's flawless! Pics attached

IMG_1890.JPG

IMG_1891.JPG

IMG_1892.JPG

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Not really digging the mud flaps. Since you have the fixed running boards are mud flaps all that necessary? IMO, on these newer utes, the 20"s look small and unattractive. 22"s definitely a must!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
jet black slt

jet black slt

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment. Yeah the mud flaps are necessary unfortunately since the tires were flinging stones and mud at the paint. I'm undecided as to which wheels I'll choose, I'm actually enjoying the soft ride of the 20's right now. I've owned several of these vehicles with wheels from 17" to 26" and I'm thinking I'll be buying 24's as of now.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment. Yeah the mud flaps are necessary unfortunately since the tires were flinging stones and mud at the paint. I'm undecided as to which wheels I'll choose, I'm actually enjoying the soft ride of the 20's right now. I've owned several of these vehicles with wheels from 17" to 26" and I'm thinking I'll be buying 24's as of now.

Eesh. I cannot even fathom how horrible the ride would be on 24's. even 22's are awful on these rigs. I am dying to get 22's but the ride...ugh.

Sent from my DynaTac8000 using Tapatalk

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@jet black slt , detailer here in socal. I absolutely love chemical guys blacklight. Its phenomenal. So worth the price for the upkeep of black and dark paint colors! I buy 90% of my products I use from them. And your ride looks great by the way!

OP
OP
jet black slt

jet black slt

Reaction score
Bigbeard thanks for the kind words. Chemical Guys is one of my favorite makers of car products! My wife makes fun of me because I buy so many car care products from them lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo