My new 16 Denali!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They make amazing products. I'm lucky enough to live close enough ish to their main facility to be able to go and take seminars and see how their products work and try new products. Met the CEO. Few times through my detailing mentor and through taking seminars which is pretty cool. Neat company and I love what they do!

OP
OP
jet black slt

jet black slt

Reaction score
That is awesome. I'm definitely jealous!

They make amazing products. I'm lucky enough to live close enough ish to their main facility to be able to go and take seminars and see how their products work and try new products. Met the CEO. Few times through my detailing mentor and through taking seminars which is pretty cool. Neat company and I love what they do!

DennisT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like your 20" wheels. I wish I had them instead of the 22's. The harsh ride sucks in my opinion.

OP
OP
jet black slt

jet black slt

Reaction score
Installation of the emblems pretty straight forward? Back emblem stick ok?

Yes it's easy. As you said the rear is stuck on, the hardest part was removing the left over adhesive. The OEM front emblem is held on by clips and removes fairly easily. The new emblem bolts on from the inside of the grill. Take your time and it's a piece of cake.

dtvuw

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes it's easy. As you said the rear is stuck on, the hardest part was removing the left over adhesive. The OEM front emblem is held on by clips and removes fairly easily. The new emblem bolts on from the inside of the grill. Take your time and it's a piece of cake.

Thanks, will probably pull the trigger vs. plasti-dipping myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia