My 5 Alarm Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to start my garage queen yesterday and the battery was completely dead... My buddy hooked up his power pack to my truck and it turned over immediately...pretty cool little device, it can also charge various types of phones laptops etc. I went ahead and ordered 3 power packs, 1 for each truck for a little piece of mind

Schwaben - es2808520KT - Micro Jump Start Kit

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to start my garage queen yesterday and the battery was completely dead... My buddy hooked up his power pack to my truck and it turned over immediately...pretty cool little device, it can also charge various types of phones laptops etc. I went ahead and ordered 3 power packs, 1 for each truck for a little piece of mind

Did you leave the light bar on thinking it was the sun?....... lol :Whoa:

Hmmmmmm....smaller then my jump pack, i may just have to get one......good link...thanks brother

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you leave the light bar on thinking it was the sun?....... lol :Whoa:

Hmmmmmm....smaller then my jump pack, i may just have to get one......good link...thanks brother

It was on my X5M lol, I forgot to plug in my trickle charger since she sleeps in the garage till spring time

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was it completely dead as in no click at all and that little thing fired it right up? Thats pretty good.

It was clicking at first but I kept trying and completely killed it...as soon as we hooked it up the truck started right up. Looks like I'm going battery shopping today

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

I have something very similar to that, made by Cobra. I actually just had it replaced. My van destroyed the old one! Pcm was going bad, causing a no/hard start issue, and kept cranking it with the pack on it. Blew the internal fuse on the battery clamp, then the pack itself swelled! Lol. But these packs are sweet. Beats carrying the old big packs around.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have something very similar to that, made by Cobra. I actually just had it replaced. My van destroyed the old one! Pcm was going bad, causing a no/hard start issue, and kept cranking it with the pack on it. Blew the internal fuse on the battery clamp, then the pack itself swelled! Lol. But these packs are sweet. Beats carrying the old big packs around.

I've had a jumper pack in the trunk for 5 years now, I think I used it once...figures the day I needed it, it was shot(wouldn't hold a charge anymore)

The new power pack I ordered is nice because it fits just about anywhere since its so small...I never new Cobra made one, I thought they only made c.b.'s and radar detectors lol

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I've had a jumper pack in the trunk for 5 years now, I think I used it once...figures the day I needed it, it was shot(wouldn't hold a charge anymore)

The new power pack I ordered is nice because it fits just about anywhere since its so small...I never new Cobra made one, I thought they only made c.b.'s and radar detectors lol
I'll try to get a pic later of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali

Latest posts