My 5 Alarm Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sfc_jones

Reaction score
took a while to read all of this. I have a 07 Hoe and I would like to lose the roof rack. what did you do to cover the holes in the roof when you removed yours?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
took a while to read all of this. I have a 07 Hoe and I would like to lose the roof rack. what did you do to cover the holes in the roof when you removed yours?
I have an 03 and deleted my rack. I just put the bolts back in the bolt holes. IMAG1376.jpg

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sorry for all the rambling lol... I took a cut off wheel and cut the roof rack anchors flush with the roof line and simply filled it with black silicone. Haven't seen any type of leaks

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the old third brake light yesterday that never worked with a new Led , finished caulking the new visor so I don't get any leaks and remounted the Lund rear spoiler...I couldn't take too many pics, my hands were covered in black roofing caulk lol

Also got a HUGE dent on the roof from a falling tree branch :mad:

A100.jpg

A200.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n