My 5 Alarm Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
I knew I was going to have problems mounting the lightbar after installing the visor, it was something I was anticipating...my only other option would be to cut the sides of the visor to better fit the brackets but I really don't want to hack up a piece of fiberglass that cost me $500

My only other option would be to remove the marker lights and try to install something similar to this

View attachment 77709

I have bag full of amber LED eagle eyes so this may be another way to go...only thing that sucks is I will have a bunch of holes on the top side of the visor if I go this route
TBH, that may be the way to go. You could fill the holes with body filler and spray paint it black haha.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got everything wired up today and it's bright as F*#K!!!... I did however ''forget'' my phone in the house to avoid any distractions:cool:

Only thing not working is one of the LED fog lights I forgot to wire, didn't feel like laying on the ground in the rain to fix it... I'll take a few pics later if I get a chance

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
I knew I was going to have problems mounting the lightbar after installing the visor, it was something I was anticipating...my only other option would be to cut the sides of the visor to better fit the brackets but I really don't want to hack up a piece of fiberglass that cost me $500

My final option would be to remove the marker lights and try to install something similar to this

View attachment 77709

I have bag full of amber LED eagle eyes so this may be another way to go...only thing that sucks is I will have a bunch of holes on the top side of the visor if I go this route
Fiberglass patch is easy, and cheap :)

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried taking pics without any glare from the lightbars but it's like taking pics of the sun, just not possible... that's how insanely bright these lights are

I blinded the shit out of everyone on the sidewalk and we exchanged a few choice words lol:angels2:

Here are just the amber LED DRL's

A10.jpg

DRL's and 22'' LED lightbar 1 fog light

A7.jpg

DRL's and 52'' LED lightbar

A12.jpg

Everything turned on with 1 fog light out lol

A5.jpg

A6.jpg

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I tried taking pics without any glare from the lightbars but it's like taking pics of the sun, just not possible... that's how insanely bright these lights are

I blinded the shit out of everyone on the sidewalk and we exchanged a few choice words lol:angels2:

View attachment 77858

View attachment 77859

View attachment 77860

View attachment 77861

View attachment 77862
Sometimes I like pissing people off! Especially New Yorkers!! Lol:boxing::flamingdevil:

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

View attachment 77858

View attachment 77859

View attachment 77860

View attachment 77861

View attachment 77862

Greece, dude. That's crazy!!!
:shocked::shocked::shocked: