My 5 Alarm Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the mechanical bits are solid(ish) I would repaint matte black. Plastidipped vehicles look chincy IMO

Your truck looks good. I only sell for major engine or transmission failure.

Thanks brother, after thinking it over plasti dipping it would look dumb...I'll most likely paint it satin or matte black

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually don't like accent colors like that but I dig the look my man! I think I actually have the same gray and tan-ish interior but the black and red look pretty good :hmm::hitit:

I was a little hesitant to paint the dash but I couldn't take that color anymore!!! lol...WTF was GM thinking with that color??? :doublepuke:

You can never go wrong with red and black together for contrast ;)

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
I'd colorswap the interior but I honestly kinda dig the tan, maybe not so much the gray, but it'd be all sorts of trouble doing the whole truck front to back.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like it's time for a new project...Damn Tahoe nearly killed me this morning on the highway, I've had enough of this POS truck!!!

I was on the highway on my way to work doing 75mph around 5am this morning and the truck decided to stall leaving me with no power steering or brakes. I put it in neutral trying to restart it and no dice...just missed slamming into a cement truck. It's been running like shit for the past few days stalling and not restarting for 5 minutes but after this morning, I'm done with this hunk of shit!

For now, it is far to dangerous to drive and has taken it's final drive back to the fire station...I have arranged for it to be set a fire and burned down to the ground ASAP! :D

I'll start looking for another Hoe(NBS Z71 preferably) in MUCH better condition soon...if I don't find what I'm looking for, I'll most likely just buy a new truck...we shall wait and see

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Dude, where've you been? Haven't seen you around lately. Are you really gonna burn it? Lol, I know people donate cars to the fire dept for that reason.