MSD 6a igntion box.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Finally installed the box tonight. install went pretty easy, only about an hour. I had to solder a bunch of wires due to the person i bought it from hacked it up. but all is good. I bought the msd harness a while ago so that came in handy. I really didnt plan on mounting it on the cowl, but due to tension problems and short wires, thats where it will have to stay.
It really smoothed out the idle, but i still need to buy some new plugs and gap them at .050 for MSD's specs. Bought a msd coil a while back as well.
also maybe looking to get some 8.5mm wires and wire "holders" or whatever you call them.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
gimme a break..
check out that hacked up intake system for now.. trying to get rid of my volant and go with a whole new setup but i need some money first.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How sick is that harness...made installation a breeze!

I wish I can mount mine on my cowl, I'm out of space in my engine bay! I'll have some room on the fender well when I put the blower on. Thats where I will relocate the MSD box. For now it sits on intake box wrapped in foam to prevent metal to metal contact with the battery :(

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

You don't have to gap your plugs if you get e3s.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
what gap do they come with? and the harness was cool, but i ended up taking it all apart from that wire loom and shit

Ski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
atomic
post a video on the atomichoe, will love to see and hear the power.... im sure the others guy would like that to....

Last edited:

Ski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol sound good to my ears... I think I watch that like 10 str8 lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900