Look What Ran Into Me, Or What I Ran Into

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've only hit a couple small things. Mostly squirrels. Almost hit a couple coyotes but they got out of the way. The other night coming home from where I teach country line dancing I was riding home in a close friends F150, cuz my rig is still out of commission. We went around a bend in the road a little jack rabbit ran out in front of her. She hit the brakes and cleared the front tires but hit it with the back tire. It was so sad. Fortunately there wasn't anyone else on the road for the sake of hitting someone else. We it's we're just like awww man....

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I've only hit a couple small things. Mostly squirrels. Almost hit a couple coyotes but they got out of the way. The other night coming home from where I teach country line dancing I was riding home in a close friends F150, cuz my rig is still out of commission. We went around a bend in the road a little jack rabbit ran out in front of her. She hit the brakes and cleared the front tires but hit it with the back tire. It was so sad. Fortunately there wasn't anyone else on the road for the sake of hitting someone else. We it's we're just like awww man....
That really sux when that happens. I always feel terrible. As long as you tried to avoid it, nothing else you can do.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
1130000730.jpg Honda was still newish, i thought i saw something fly across road as soon as i left my house but it was still kinda dark, 1 hr and 70 miles later when i got to work there it was.... I didn't think birds flew in the dark....hit a bat with my '79 monte when i was a kid, if u know those cars head light was huge and bumper was like a shelf, it hit headlite and layed down on the bumper. Living in upstate NY ive had close calls with many a deer, i remem once i got off highway ramp around a turn and he was haulin ass across ramp but i clipped his ass and when i looked at corner of fender and blinker i swear there was a shit stain across blinker and hair stuck in the gap.....

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Poor little guy. When I was in high school, in auto shop, a teacher brought in a car to get some work done, there was a half skeletized bird carcass stuck behind the grill, laying next to the radiator. How could you not notice something like that? Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zucchini