Look What Ran Into Me, Or What I Ran Into

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nharkey85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive been hit by a small bodied spike buck behind the left front tire, over $3000 damage
took a large bodied spike buck square in the drivers headlight of a 2000 passat @60+ mph (technically totaled the car)
direct hit to the windshield by an owl in my old company truck, no damage
multiple small birds to the bumper and grill
multiple small 4-leggers
in my old s10 i had to straddle a dead armadillo in the middle of my lane, busted it open on a crossmember
in my current s10 i hit a dead opposum in the road. thought i could clear it, but allas, i could not.

also pancaked a dead dog in the road with an International 4300 DT466

my ex old lady hit a small doe while in my tahoe running at least 75mph. needed just a bumper and valance. had she been in her car it would have been totaled

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
That's a lot of carnage. Can't believe the oel didn't damage anything, unless it was a small one. I used to live in the Poconos and those deer are real pests, especially during the rut season .Luckily I never hit one, close calls more than once tho. I had a co-worker driving a work van when a deer ran into the passenger side door while e was driving, crumpling the lower half of the door. Him and the deer kept going, their own separate ways !

nharkey85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Owl was flying across the road, right to left. Hit near the top of the glass right in front of me. Guess it just glanced off. Big **** of feathers though.

Coworker had a deer try to come through the windshield of a 2500 chevy van about a month ago

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz