Lighting Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
I'll try to see if I can get one tonight. You could also do the jeep thing and just get a matte colored section on the hood.
jeep hood decal.jpg

OP
OP
B

bluebear15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to get the picture! I don't really like that or anything similar on the hood. Just not my taste.

Update: I ordered a couple lighting things. Ordered DDM Tuning DDM Plus HID Kit 35W 6500k today so hopefully late this week can install them. Ordered LumaWerx 4114K LED DRL bulbs which should be here today and I'll install them with the HIDs. Also ordered the Fleece Performance chip for the 4HI mod and hoping that's here later this week. I'll be sure to take some before and after pictures.

OP
OP
B

bluebear15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a good brand for clear bumper lights? Just don't want them to get water in them or anything like that since some of the cheap ones do that.

mmeachem

Reaction score
Is there a good brand for clear bumper lights? Just don't want them to get water in them or anything like that since some of the cheap ones do that.
Anzo is a decently known brand, not exactly sure if they have clear ones. I'd just seal them real good just to be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

bluebear15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ended up buying some from Vision Technology that should be here on Monday. Hopefully install them soon after with some pictures.

MrMiller

Reaction score
I went with Morimoto HID's and have had them for almost 2 year without any issues.

I also went with Spyder on the headlights and (led) tail lights. been running them for about 6 months no issues (in WA)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tim j