Lighting Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

bluebear15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wired them into the existing fog connectors in the factory fog locations. I did need to buy the connectors to build for the pigtails on the cubes. You could just twist and tape, but I'm way to obsessive for that! I swapped to a Z71 valance at the same time (you are already Z71). I marked and drilled a couple holes in the top of the valance and they mounted up real nice with the single bolt connection that comes on the light brackets. I did it with the valance off the truck so it might be a little trickier to drill with the valance on the truck, but I would see if you can do that because removing and reinstalling the valance is kinda a PIA. Any more questions just ask! :)

Do you have a picture of them installed with your Z71 valance? Just wanted to get an idea of what it looks like.

Also, does anyone have any input on HID's on what the best brand is?

From what I've seen about DDM Tuning everyone else seems to have good luck with them. Which DDM Tuning HID's are best bang for your buck? Ultra, Plus, or just the DDM HID?

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bluebear15

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
Thanks for the link! I like the pictures since they show the fog lights you linked to before. Looks good! Are those also the projector lights you linked for me before?

Anyone any input on HID's brand?
Thanks for the link! I like the pictures since they show the fog lights you linked to before. Looks good! Are those also the projector lights you linked for me before?

Anyone any input on HID's brand?
Hello, our company is dedicated and specialized in these vehicles. Our brand hids are the best one and most realible ones in the market nowayds. Being the only kit works with your car,, you have 3 years warranty. You can also use our promo code SAVEME10% in any purchase. We hope to have you as our customer.! Visit our site www.vanquishauto.com

OP
OP
B

bluebear15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately i don't have pictures but I can see for a few football fields, it's nice and bright and reliable.

Forgot to ask, do you get any light flood on your windshield that would make it a little hard to see from the light bar?

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
A little bit, but my truck is gray so there isn't a lot of glare. But for a glossier truck it might be a problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE