Let's see some pics of some lifted and leveled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJ351

Reaction score
Bora wheel spacers. You have to go with the best because the idea of spacing wheels only for looks is downright ridiculous.

Dillon2222

Reaction score
Please tell me you're going 35s
315/70R17 is what i ordered, it comes out to basically a 34, Also ordered a 3inch level spacer for the rear to help level the rear out. After looking at it driving around it does look kinda funny with the front end being as high as it is.

Last edited:

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
315/70R17 is what i ordered, it comes out to basically a 34, Also ordered a 3inch level spacer for the rear to help level the rear out. After looking at it driving around it does look kinda funny with the front end being as high as it is.
315s will look good, they'll squish to a 34 but at least they'll be taller on the top to fill up the fender gap.

73impala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't "need" hubcentric spacers. If you buy quality spacers with quality studs and torque them down properly you won't have issues. Most aftermarket wheels aren't even hub specific. I've ran non hubcentric spacers for years and haven't had any issues.

Dillon2222

Reaction score
Here is the final result with the new tires and bigger rear lift. I really love the results. Plus everything aligned in spec. Next is molding removal and badge removal. And oh yeah with the 34's lots of trimming for rubbage

10.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas