Let's see some pics of some lifted and leveled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJ351

Reaction score
Found some near 15" rear sway bar end links locally from O'reillys. They're made by Moog part# K80103 meant for a 98-02 Lincoln Navigator: 14.96"s long, polyurethane bushings, and only $20 a piece. Could be found cheaper for $12 at Rock Auto but I couldn't wait. I'll try them on this weekend. They're a direct match just eyeballing everything. The only bummer is they have a natural finish.

endlinks.jpg

Last edited:

DieselNate

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Installed 2 RC level kit I've had sitting in my garage for a year... Just ordered some Cooper Discoverer AT3 285/70-17s and new rims to go on it. it's the wife's 2012 Tahoe LT 4x4 family mover, had to raise her up closer to my truck height...

IMG_2561.JPG

Dillon2222

Reaction score
Finally got my 3" spindle installed. I know its got some cali lean but its growing on me.

5web.jpg

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
I think you need bigger tires, lean or no lean. I'm personally not a big fan of it, but to each his own.

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
I think you need bigger tires, lean or no lean. I'm personally not a big fan of it, but to each his own.

He needs bigger tires and you need some offset on yours. Your tires looked sucked in like it could lay frame like tahoes that's are bagged :2cents: